Mining Professional Development Program (MPDP)
Adaro Group (www.adaro.com) is one of the biggest coal producer, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market.
Adaro believes it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations. All of our employees are expected to have good attitudes, be determined in achieving their goals, be responsive, care for others, be creative, and be of good integrity.
To support our team, we are currently looking for :
MINING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (MPDP)
• Fresh graduates or having max. 3 years working experience after graduation year
- Mining Engineering
- Civil Engineering
• Minimum GPA 2.80 out of 4.00
• Extra curricular activities would be advantage
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills
• Good command in English both oral and written
• Willing to be placed at Adaro Site